Tuesday, October 4

Friday

I should have my place to myself by COB on Friday! I thought it was going to be today but will settle for Friday. Then I can get back into my blog frame of mind. I will be buying that 6-pack and getting into something comfy and and tell you all about my last two weeks. Actually uneventful. I will tell you how my friend came to stay here for a few weeks and what things that made me think and feel....nothing sexual here. So, look for me on Friday afternoon-early evening. I PROMISE I will be around and fill you all in. Take care and keep reading flys!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I there an echo in here?? And where did the spam ad go??

LOL

Mike

Tue Oct 04, 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger SingleAgain said...

Well thanks for stopping by lani! May I ask who you are? Sorry but I have no idea who you are!

Wed Oct 05, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger SingleAgain said...

Friday is looking good too! My fingers are crossed. We had a mini argument today and that may hurry her out the door. Not that I want her to leave all that bad but I am restrained to what I can do in my own house. It happens! I will be filling you all in on what has been happening here for the last few weeks. Just insane! I am too nice sometimes.

Wed Oct 05, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger southernstyle_katie said...

Sigh.

Thu Oct 06, 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger SingleAgain said...

1 more day and I am all yours! I will write about the trials and tribulations of having a good friend stop by unexpectedly!

Thu Oct 06, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger SingleAgain said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Fri Oct 07, 09:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters