Welcome back
Welcome back SoR!! I am still not fully back. But you do have to give me some kudos for dropping a line a bit more often. I am sore as hell today. I twisted my ankle the other day trying some trail running. Not fun. I think I am going to buy a 6-pack and do nothing this weekend. I don't remember the last weekend I just sat home and did nothing. I need this. I was offered to go to a BBQ on Sunday but nope. I am sticking to my guns and watching netflix all weekend.
I will keep you updated. Maybe by me lying low this weekend my libido will start back up again. I think that has been my thing of late. Not to mention us women have way more control then you men. Enjoy the weekend...supposed to rain here.
I will keep you updated. Maybe by me lying low this weekend my libido will start back up again. I think that has been my thing of late. Not to mention us women have way more control then you men. Enjoy the weekend...supposed to rain here.
4 Comments:
Hope that heals up well.
Have fun.
my offer still stands....you know, the one about my tongue and your...
Glad you are still aroudn and having fun Single. I'm back as well. See ya around the playground!
katie
Hi have to agree with locutus...!
Post a Comment
<< Home