sticky
I am sticky right now. Get your mind out of the gutter. I can't sleep. I am sweating my ass off. I have my windows open and my ceiling fan going. I have just tossed and turned all night. I am thinking about abusing some cold medicine. I know I will wake up freezing my ass off but damn it I am HOT!!
I have no new details and have been bad about writing I know. My new ass of the week that I was going to write about was SOCIETY. Basically I don't like the way things seemed to be blwon out of proportion with Don Imus a few weeks back. I guess I will have to get into it when I write again.
I have no new details and have been bad about writing I know. My new ass of the week that I was going to write about was SOCIETY. Basically I don't like the way things seemed to be blwon out of proportion with Don Imus a few weeks back. I guess I will have to get into it when I write again.
1 Comments:
Whoosh...whoosh...blowing cool air on you...
Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home