men
There is only a handful of men I talk with online. I don't even talk to my lady friends all that much anymore online. Anyway, there is a gentleman that sent me an offline on Yahoo and stated that he was going to be alone from last Thursday till Sunday night. I wasn't all that concerned. If I ran into him I would gladly chat with him and see whats going on.
As luck would have it, I ran into him on Saturday morning. We chatted for all of about 30 seconds before he jumps into what he wants to do with me. I am all for playing with this guy too. He is an older man and has a beautiful cock. I just don't like his aggresive nature. We barely talk and always the same thing. I could set my watch by it. 90 seconds into a chat he is talking dirty and wanting to get off. Gimme a break. I told him that I would like to shoot the breeze and maybe throw in some flirting and then we can see where it goes. He replys how I hurt his feelings and he is at a loss of words. I told him he could go screw himself and he needs to try to hook up with some other Yahoo floozy that I am sure he has.
I jsut wish men would get it. Like I said I talk with a handful of men and get naughty with most of them. They all BS for a bit and pretend to care and we get crazy.
Oh yeah, do any of my lady readers have a "fuck buddy"? I have had one for about the last 9 months. I'm not sure what it is about him but I adore him. He would no doubt wanna have a relationship but hasn't pressed the issue. We get together a few times a month and either just have sex or go to dinner and a movie or something. So I am wondering if the dinner and movie thing is out of bounds for a "fuck buddy"?
As luck would have it, I ran into him on Saturday morning. We chatted for all of about 30 seconds before he jumps into what he wants to do with me. I am all for playing with this guy too. He is an older man and has a beautiful cock. I just don't like his aggresive nature. We barely talk and always the same thing. I could set my watch by it. 90 seconds into a chat he is talking dirty and wanting to get off. Gimme a break. I told him that I would like to shoot the breeze and maybe throw in some flirting and then we can see where it goes. He replys how I hurt his feelings and he is at a loss of words. I told him he could go screw himself and he needs to try to hook up with some other Yahoo floozy that I am sure he has.
I jsut wish men would get it. Like I said I talk with a handful of men and get naughty with most of them. They all BS for a bit and pretend to care and we get crazy.
Oh yeah, do any of my lady readers have a "fuck buddy"? I have had one for about the last 9 months. I'm not sure what it is about him but I adore him. He would no doubt wanna have a relationship but hasn't pressed the issue. We get together a few times a month and either just have sex or go to dinner and a movie or something. So I am wondering if the dinner and movie thing is out of bounds for a "fuck buddy"?
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oops! Let's try this comment again:
I think sharing meals or even hot or non-alcoholic beverages is a mistake where a fuck buddy is concerned. It seems to be over meals and coffee that unnecessary information comes out and bonding begins -- and who the fuck wants to bond with a fuck buddy outside the bedroom???
It's never a good idea. Take it from someone who learned the hard way!!
LOVE the blog!!
Stay Sexy!
xo
As the older man in question, I plead quilty to your charges, but ask for a chance to reform. I apologize for my insensitivity.
hey U! Hope I'm one of those guys on your list... Gov holiday today.. you around??
Look for me
Post a Comment
<< Home