Back by popular demand
Hello,
I haven't been here in forever. I had to actually retrieve my password. I have been missing for some time. I no doubt lost anybody that was visiting here on a regular basis. I will just have to restart and get things rolling. I logged onto my Yahoo messenger and have found that some of my old pals are still on there. There is one that has always held a special place in my heart and we talked today for a bit and she wants to be part of the Sexy IM Of The Week. I think thats what I called it.
Anyway, its nice to be back and I look forward to filling you all in on what has transpired in however long it has been since I last logged on. I will keep you all updated and looking forward to meeting old and making new friends alike.
I haven't been here in forever. I had to actually retrieve my password. I have been missing for some time. I no doubt lost anybody that was visiting here on a regular basis. I will just have to restart and get things rolling. I logged onto my Yahoo messenger and have found that some of my old pals are still on there. There is one that has always held a special place in my heart and we talked today for a bit and she wants to be part of the Sexy IM Of The Week. I think thats what I called it.
Anyway, its nice to be back and I look forward to filling you all in on what has transpired in however long it has been since I last logged on. I will keep you all updated and looking forward to meeting old and making new friends alike.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home